How to pick the right products for your skin:
Ask yourself, “What is my skin like?”
- Does it feel dry or have a dull look? Dry/Mature
- Is it “T-Zone” oily and dry? Combination
- Do you have breakouts often or does your face feel like an oil slick by the end of the day? Oily/Acne
- Is my face red and irritated looking or feel sensitive? Rosacea/Sensitive
Once you have answered these questions you will be able to pick a product line that is right for your skin type. If you are still having problems or can’t decide, then give us a call, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Now that you know what products to use for your skin type, here’s how your skin care regimen will work.
- Cleanse your face in the morning and at night.
- Squirt 1 pump of the cleanser in your hands.
- Lather hands together and using your finger tips, wash your face using circular motions.
- Rinse your face and pat dry.
- Use toner after you cleanse your skin
- spray on your face
- let dry to prepare for the moisturizer.
Your skin is now prepared to receive extra nutrients that were designed for your skin type.
Applying a moisturizer makes all the difference in the world. Your skin will do much better when it has the right pH balance. Use very little moisturizer, if you use too much your skin will feel greasy. This is due to the fact your skin can only absorb so much at one time, and a little bit goes a long way.
Use this product once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells and rejuvenate your skin.
- Mix ½ teaspoon scrub with your toner or water and mix together.
- Apply to your face with your fingertips, using circular motions.
- Leave on 10-15 minutes then rinse off.
- Spray with toner and moisturize.
You may have some breakouts from the natural products pulling out debris, dirt or toxins from your skin. This is normal if you have been using products that have synthetic ingredients.
Give your skin two weeks and you will see the difference that natural ingredients can make! for best results always give products 3 months to notice a major difference.